2009年12月4日金曜日

Cuisine Queen: I am afraid I: Chapter 19, the truth (2) Cooking

I have a request to freeze those moments long past his head like Changde, a recall could not be achieved : "... like me ... but remember there Chuushiduyu only Emperor Sun. empress, you can ask how long this way?" "That day was Chu, who now "What is there is only one person? And Du Fu Yang Huang stone - wen said the following, according to this view, things will be much closer. "Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry is now!" "What?" I cried export it was true! Ling snow is really unfair! Daughter of Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry and it's going from the actual disaster is not far! This is an emotional and physical stand suddenly sat down to Ruanta. Mausoleum of snow, waiting for you, let my sister die in this way can not do anything! I think only the words of Fu Huang, Shin Wen, more so my heart is burning away from the anger of the group rich, just because she

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿